Wednesday, June 29, 2011

#217: Double Wide Grill - Carson Street Hot Spot

Best Place for a Night Out With Everything


On June 18th I participated in the South Side Summer Open and began my morning at the Double Wide Grill. At 10:30am there were already several diners enjoying meals and engaging in the active atmosphere of the miniature golf teams. Emily's friend Tom came to the city and the Double Wide Grill was somewhere she was very excited to take him to hangout, so we agreed to meet that evening back at the restaurant when the event was over.


I drank all afternoon, so when I met up with Emily and Tom the only thing I was concerned about was food. I asked the waitress what she recommended and she said that you could never go wrong with their burgers. I ordered a Black N' Blue burger which was a tad bit too salty for my tastes but satisfied my hunger. Emily and Tom ordered Rogue Dead Guy Ales.


The patrons ranged from miniature golfers that had been at the South Side for several hours to bars hoppers who were making their first stop of the night. At the Double Wide Grill, there never seemed to be a dull moment and definitely is a hot spot on the South Side.


-Michelle


46 down, 319 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment